Huvepharma CORID® (amprolium)
- Only CORID offers a wide range of formulations and package sizes to fit your needs - 9.6% oral solution in gallons or pints, 20% soluble powder in 10-ounce packets or convenient CORID in-feed formulations.*
- Amprolium has a unique mode of action.
How CORID works
Structurally, CORID mimics thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is required by coccidia for normal growth and reproduction. When coccidia ingest CORID, they experience thiamin deficiency and starve from malnutrition.
When CORID works
CORID stops coccidia at a critical stage in the host animal's small intestine to prevent more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine. By acting on the young asexual stages of the coccidia life cycle, CORID allows exposure to first-generation schizonts, so the host animal can develop natural immunity to coccidia. This makes CORID effective as a preventive therapy.
How CORID pays
PREVENT THE DISEASE - Use a 21-day prevention program.
CORID. To help prevent and treat coccidiosis, count on the expert.
- Unique flexibility. CORID is labeled to both help prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis (bloody scours) caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves.
- Administration flexibility. CORID can be administered in drinking water, as a drench, or in-feed to prevent or treat bovine coccidiosis.
- CORID should be used on a group, pen or herd basis. When one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it's likely the rest of the group has been exposed to coccidia and all calves in the group, pen or herd should receive CORID.
- Palatable. CORID is palatable and readily accepted by cattle.
- Safety. CORID is safe when administered at the recommended dose.
We Also Recommend
Probios Paste Tube Applicator Cattle Equine Oral Paste Heavy Duty 12 Oz