BASF Termidor® Foam Termiticide/Insecticide
Trusted. Effective. Ready to use.
With Termidor® Foam termiticide/insecticide, the most trusted termiticide is available in a convenient, ready-to-use foam formulation. With all the power and efficacy of Termidor termiticide/insecticide, it works on the toughest pest problems. Ideal for treating both subterranean and drywood termites, it’s also highly effective on carpenter ants. The unique formulation offers better control and coverage with thicker, stronger cell walls that stay intact up to six times longer than other foam termiticides. And because the foam cells resist breaking, it’s less likely to run.
Termidor Foam termiticide/insecticide offers everything you already love about Termidor products in a convenient foam formulation:
- Versatile and effective: Controls subterranean and drywood termites, as well as carpenter ants
- Flexible and convenient: Apply on- or off-structure, interior or exterior
- Formulated for efficiency: Creates strong, long-lasting cell walls that resist running
Effective termite and ant control from the brand America trusts
Termidor termiticide/insecticide is the most trusted termiticide in America, protecting over six million homes from termites. It achieves 100% control in three months or less. Termidor Foam termiticide/insecticide offers that same effectiveness in an easy-to-use foam formulation for treating troublesome termites and ants.
For termites, Termidor Foam termiticide/insecticide can be used in conjunction with Termidor products as part of the LI component of a PerimeterPLUS™ (EP/LI) treatment. For ants, it can be used to treat voids where pests enter, hide or harbor. It can even be applied to trees, shrubs and landscape elements to treat carpenter ant harborages or ant trails.
Benefits of Termidor® Foam Termiticide/Insecticide
- The same great efficacy you have come to expect from Termidor products
- Works great on ants and termites
- Ready-to-use formulation
- 30:1 expansion ratio; 5 gallons per can
- Dry foam that distributes the active ingredient throughout wall voids
- Convenient hose applicator to make it easy to apply in tight spaces